Wednesday 9 May 2012

Blue rinse and an afternoon playing dominoes

I realise a lot of my blog has been me working out what I like, or maybe more of who I am.

This morning I went to get my hair dyed and cut, it was very relaxing. I then did a quick supermarket shop - just for some things I'd run out of - like crisps and apples.
After lunch I went to the local over 60s club - where I got to play dominoes for well over an hour.
So I've had an old person day.

Yesterday afternoon I was going to blog about how doing things face to face is better than via technology, as I was going off to try and buy a present for my favourite almost 2 year old and a new cable for my sat nav from shops in the local city (yes the irony of that has only just hit me). However the shops I went to didn't have what I needed and then ended up at home buying the latter item on ebay.

I generally prefer to buy things in a shop, you know what you are getting, particularly with technology. But technology is creeping in more and more, I use self-scan cos its often quicker, and I love Oxfam online for clothes - particularly dresses.

Having said that a simple Skype call has made my day. Boyfriend is in the Holy Land this week - you can read his blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment