Friday 30 December 2011

Aims for 2012

Its New Year resolution time and here are my plans.

1, Get fitter and healthier - In a number of ways.
a, Walk / run - aiming to do a 5k run for charity by the end of the year,
b, Do more exercise in general - mainly on the wii as well as walking.
c, Have a better daily routine - including eating breakfast more often.
2, Blog more - I'm not saying how regularly, but more often!
3, Worry less about the future!!! 2012 is gonna be scary but worrying helps no one!
4, Stop being so obsessed with marriage.
5, Be more fair trade:
a, Only buy clothes that are fair trade or second hand
b, Give up non-fair trade chocolate.(Now that is the really difficult one and I've already failed once as I forgot - will ask Brother for tips!!)
6, Be wiser with money.
a, Reviewing giving - not give less but do more with what I give.
b, Review my spending.
c, Make more sandwiches / packed lunches rather than buying them.
7, Pray More! Lancashire district are having a year of prayer I'm hoping to get involved in a number of ways! First plan is to say grace more often before meals. Maybe find a spiritual director.


So here goes!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent list - challenging but achievable! Good luck with the chocolate part...

    See Twitter tomorrow for my aims (still thinking, I have 5 so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I only have two aims for next year - To be more calm more often, and to be as crafty as possible!

    The giving up on non-fair trade chocolate is a great one. I think I might try that, also with tea (Once I find a good fair-trade loose leaf earl-grey!)

    ReplyDelete