Friday 20 January 2012

Missing, Marriage and soul Mate

Was just chatting to a friend who is in the early months of a long distance relationship and she is missing her boyfriend. Now I remember those times, wanting to visit Matt again. I'm not saying I don't miss Matt, but its now different. We can go longer not seeing each other without it being so dreadful, and actually right now I'm not sure when I am going to see him again - should be sometimes in March, and maybe Feb, but who knows - and that doesn't worry me like it used to.

Now its more about longing to be with him always. Which is why I'm marriage obsessed. This is why I have my wedding planned in my head. Don't get me wrong I love visiting him and spending time with him. But now its actually more about wanting to spend my life with my other half, not a few days with my boyfriend.

I realise this may not be profound but my friend's comment made me reflect and notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment