Friday 20 January 2012

update on jogging and music.

So I took a few days off jogging due to lack of motivation, but did learn some new Zumba steps on my wii. Then yesterday went for a jog/walk to the shop, doing about half the distance I'm meant to - and still on week 1 of the couch to 5k plan. then walked the mile ish back - with pizza for tea!

After that I had my first music theory lesson. The teacher was lovely though does want to hear me play at some point (what is it with music-types and wanting to hear me ruin songs. It looks like I will be taking the exam in June. We did basic things like key signatures and clefs. Think its going to take me a few weeks to get back into it, but its all good fun.

I'm doing the theory as its something I wished I had done years ago when I had the opportunity but didn't due to holiday clubs. I'm also taking this on as I'm already failing one point on the aims for 2012, so am compensating for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment